The Samsung RF30KMEDB is a 30 cu. ft. French Door refrigerator designed for families and avid entertainers. It features a fingerprint-resistant stainless steel exterior and an external ice and water dispenser. The refrigerator includes a Twin Cooling Plus® system, which maintains optimal humidity levels and prevents odor transfer between compartments. Additional features include LED lighting, Power Freeze and Power Cool options, two humidity-controlled crispers, and gallon door bins for storing large containers.
- Capacity: 30 cu. ft.
- Type: French Door Refrigerator
- Finish: Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel
- Dispenser: External Ice and Water Dispenser
- Lighting: LED
- Cooling System: Twin Cooling Plus® System
- Special Features: Power Freeze and Power Cool Options
- Crispers: Two Humidity-Controlled Crispers
- Storage: Gallon Door Bins
- Check that the refrigerator is plugged in properly and the power outlet is working.
- Ensure the temperature settings for the refrigerator and freezer compartments are appropriate for your needs. The default settings may need adjustment.
- Check for any error codes or flashing lights on the digital display panel which could indicate a sensor issue or other fault. Note the code and contact Samsung support.
- Check that the doors are closing and sealing properly. If a door is not sealing fully, it can impact the temperature regulation inside the unit.
- Defrost the refrigerator and freezer compartments in case of any ice buildup which can affect performance.
- Have a technician check the evaporator fans, electronic control board, thermistors and other components for any faults if issues continue. Repair or replacement of parts may be required.