Force Touch 垫圈
Background and Identification
Announced September 7th, 2016 the Apple Watch Series 2 is the successor to Apple's first foray into the realm of smartwatches. This watch offers technical upgrades such as built-in GPS, water resistance up to 50 meters, a faster S2 dual-core processor, and a screen with twice the brightness. With the tagline, "The ultimate device for a healthy life," this phone is made to appeal to runners, swimmers, hikers and meditators alike.
Aesthetically the watch is similar to its predecessor, featuring an identically-sized, square watch face, but it now offers four varieties: Apple Watch (aluminum or stainless steel case), Apple Watch Nike+ (aluminum case with Nike Sport Band), Apple Watch Hermès (stainless steel case with Hermès leather band), and Apple Watch Edition (ceramic case with sport band).
Sizes: 38 mm or 42 mm
- Apple Watch (Silver, gold, rose gold, or space gray aluminum case with woven or nylon band; Stainless steel or space black stainless steel case with stainless steel or leather band)
- Apple Watch Nike+ (Silver or space gray aluminum case with Nike Sport Band)
- Apple Watch Hermès (Stainless steel or space black stainless steel case with Hermès band)
- Apple Watch Edition (Ceramic case with Sport Band)
- Second Generation OLED Retina display with Force Touch
- 2x brighter than Series 1 watch (1000 nits)
- Sapphire crystal (stainless steel and ceramic cases), Ion-X glass (aluminum cases)
- 272 by 340 pixels (38 mm), 312 by 390 pixels (42 mm)
Processor: Custom S2 Dual-core processor
Operating System: WatchOS 3
Sensors: accelerometer, built-in heart rate sensor
- 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth 4.0
Compatibility: Requires iPhone 5 or later, running iOS 10 or later.
Haptic Feedback: Taptic Engine and built-in speaker combo for instant tactile feedback
- Water resistant 50 meters
- Apple Pay and Siri support
- Special Digital Crown Home button
- MagSafe wireless charging