A1419 Late 2013 iMac14,2 3.2 GHz, A1419 Late 2013 iMac14,2 3.4 GHz, A1419 Late 2013 iMac14,2 3.5 GHz
Check out our free iMac 27” teardown wallpapers!
You can cost-effectively upgrade a number of components in the iMac Intel 27" EMC 2639.
- Memory: If your iMac is still running with only the stock RAM, upgrading will provide a dramatic performance boost at minimal cost. Upgrading to the maximum of 32 GB (four 8 GB modules) is simple and provides unmatched performance.
- Hard Drive: A 1 TB hard drive came standard with the iMac Intel 27". You can upgrade the drive to 2 TB to expand your storage.
Identification and Background
Released September 24, 2013, the iMac 27" EMC 2639 features improved specifications but the same internals as its previous iteration, the EMC 2546. It can be identified by its model number A1419 and EMC number, 2639, both of which are located beneath the single foot.
- Intel core i5 or i7 processor
- 8 GB of RAM(PC3-12800), customizable up to 32 GB
- 1TB hard drive (7200 rpm), Configurable to 3TB hard drive, 1TB or 3TB Fusion Drive, or 256GB, 512GB, or 1TB of flash storage.
- NVIDIA GeForce 755 series graphics processor with the option to upgrade to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M series graphics with up to 4 GB of video memory
- Four USB 3.0 ports and two Thunderbolt ports
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible, and Bluetooth 4.0