The HP Chromebook 14-Q010DX is one of a line of Chromebooks released by various companies. This particular Chromebook was released in September of 2013 by HP. This device runs off of a 1.4GHz Intel Celeron 2955U processor and comes equip with 2GB 1600MHz DDR3L SDRAM integrated on to the motherboard. The hard drive is a 16GB solid-state drive. The primary purpose of this device is internet browsing and document creation. Any documents that are written on this device are designed to be stored on the google cloud due to its minimal storage space.
Track down problems with your Chromebook 14 on our HP Chromebook 14-Q010DX troubleshooting page.
- 1.4GHz Intel Celeron 2955U Processor
- 2MB L3 Cache
- On-board 2GB 1600MHz DDR3L SDRAM
- Intel HD graphics
- 14.0-inch diagonal HD BrightView LED-backlit display (1366 x 768)
- 16GB solid-state drive
- 2x2 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN
- Dual speakers
- Full-size island-style keyboard
- HP Imagepad supporting multi-touch gestures without on/off button.
- Multi-format digital media card reader for Secure Digital cards
- 2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0
- 1 Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0
- 1 HDMI
- 1 Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack
- 0.81 in (H) x 13.56 in (W) x 9.44 in (D)
- 4.07 lb
- 65W AC adapter
- 4-cell 51WHr 7 Ah lithium-ion polymer battery
- Front-facing HP TrueVision HD Webcam with integrated digital microphone