Check the Asus G750JW-BB17N05 Troubleshooting page for a list of common problems.
Background and Identification
The Asus G750JW-BB17N05 is a part of the Republic of Gamers (ROG) line of Asus laptops. These laptops are made specifically to cater to the needs of gamers who require a more mobile PC platform than a standard desktop. This laptop also appeals to those who want to sacrifice as little computing power as possible. This particular model was released in 2013 and shipped with the Windows 8 operating system pre-installed. It measures 16 inches wide, 2 inches high, and 12.5 inches deep. It weighs approximately 10.6 lbs.
Some of its out-of-box hardware includes:
- Processor: Intel Core i7 (4th Gen) 4700HQ / 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM 1600MHz, up to 32GB
- Display: 17.3" 16:9 FHD LED Backlight/ HD+ EWV (1600 x 900) Non-Glare LCD Panel
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 765M 2GB GDDR5
- Storage: 1TB Serial ATA-300 5400 rpm
- Battery: 8Cells 5900 mAh 89 Whrs
This model has a black finish and a distinctive "Republic of Gamers" logo laser-etched just beneath the keyboard. You can verify the model number of your laptop by checking the bar code sticker attached to its underside. The model number is the sequence of letters and numbers below the barcode.