remove the memory card password
I forget memory card password please help me
The Nokia 5130 XpressMusic is one of Nokia's mobile phones in the series of XpressMusic. It was released in January 2009 and discontinued in 2011.
Sreenu, try this "
Go to file manager on your phone
Go to settings and choose system folders,
In the System folder, find a file called mmcstore
Send the file to your PC using IR/Bluetooth
Open the file in Notepad
The password you need for your memory card is located within that file"
The other thing that might work for you is to "
1. Insert your card into your phone, without accessing it through the phone
2. Run FExplorer and Open the path C:\system
3. Find the file called mmcstore, and rename it mmcstore.txt
4. Copy that file (mmcstore.txt) to your PC and open it in Notepad
5. Your password will be located within that file. From here
One more thing you could try is to use a memory card read for your computer and format the cared through that. Hope this helps, good luck.
Hope this helps, good luck.
Hello., i've tried this for my Vivaz U5i sony ericsson. use thirdparty file managers like Xplore or others that has an option to show you hidden files. then follow the steps of @oldturkey03 . never update Xplore because i can't see again mmcstore file after update. now i got 2 mmory cards cannot be used bcoz of password. my Vivaz has now a broken resistive touch. but anyways goodluck guys :)