Track down a number of hardware problems for the device using the Nintendo DS Lite Troubleshooting Page.
The Nintendo DS Lite is the successor to the original DS and was replaced by the DSi and DSi XL. The Nintendo DS Lite is a portable gaming device that followed the original Nintendo DS. Just like its predecessor, the DS Lite features two LCD screens, 3D graphics, and touchscreen technology on the lower display. Some other DS Lite features include:
- A slimmer profile than that of the Original DS
- Compatibility with DS games and GameBoy Advance games
- Several different color choices
- Battery life of about 19 hours
- Wi-Fi connectivity so that the user can connect with other gamers
It is important to determine which model you have as the repair steps for each DS are slightly different. To determine your model simply look at the label on the back cover of your device. If your model is a DS Lite, the label on the back cover will read Nintendo DS Lite and list the model number (USG-001).