Why is my tablet overheating?
My tablet has been overheating lately, and it is too hot to touch. I tried resetting the device to allow the tablet to cool, but once I turned it back on it still continued to heat up. Why is my tablet overheating?
This is a common problem with this device and we already have solutions for you here on our troubleshooting page.
First, resetting the device is the advised step. Since you have already done that and it didn't work, I recommend replacing your battery. The device may be overheating because of a faulty battery. Once you supply your device with a new battery, your problem should be solved!
To prevent overheating do this set your tab to power save then in ypu power save settings set your screen for low power then set your screen to lowest. Run 1 app at a time dont leave apss open by holding down the homw button you can see what apps are open close all except the 1 you are using. Your tab should run faster and it wont shut down or overheat
Overheating in thinner tablets is common. There isn't room to put heat exhausts, fans or others you find in larger laptops. Small tablets are like giant phones and it takes a lot to keep the screen lit. Mine gets hot but to keep it cool i:
1. Uninstall apps and keep in cloud if I'm not using them often. Some built in apps E, g,. MS Office can only be disabled but I do that anyway.
2. Even with used apps I put them to sleep on the tablet as they're easy enough to wake up again. Many apps still run in the background even when closed. I close all apps I'm not using rather than just going to Home and opening new ones on top. I close down if I have too many Internet pages open.
3. I use dark themes for many apps E. G. Kindle, Wikipedia, The Samsung Internet app has a nightmode/dark theme and it's so much better for your eyes.
4. Turn off accessibility apps I'm not using as those really overwork the processor
5. I don't use while my tablet is recharging as it not only gets hot but there's a tiny amount of charging leaking and my nerve damage amplifies that so I can feel static shocks on a touch screen or my hair starts standing on edge and my scalp tingling.
I don't see the answer that I previously posted but I'll add it again. This overheating thing is so frustrating. It began a while back, so I removed the protective cover I had on it and that seemed to fix it until a few weeks back when I loaded an APP called Word Cookies. Tablet would overheat every time I played that. I have others games and word games that I play without any problem.
So, take note of what is happening when it overheats....what APP are you using? Maybe it is an APP or a process that's causing it. My tablet stopped overheating when I removed that APP.
My galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition was turning off sometimes as soon as I turned it on. I tried almost everything, the only thing that seems to have a lasting affect is to smack it on the back on the left side as you are looking at it. So far it’s been on and not heating up at all for 45 min.
I heard it was the tablets battery? If maybe it had been dropped whick made some of the soldered contacts may have loosened up which has the battery overworking. I get that it also starts flickering and just reboots all on its own. In my case. There are other forums on the subject when researching why my batteries are over heated when I just turned it on a minute ago. Idk
过去 24 小时： 2
过去 7 天： 17
过去 30 天： 95