Follow us on Instagram, and Twitter, and subscribe to our newsletter and our YouTube channel to keep up with all the latest teardowns and iFixit news.
- Equally-sized Phillips fasteners means you only need to bring one driver for repairs.
- Many components are modular and independently replaceable, but no more headphone jack means double duty for the USB-C port.
- Every repair starts with painstakingly un-gluing the fragile glass rear cover.
- Replacing the glued-down battery is tougher than ever, especially with board interconnect cables to work around.
- All-too-common display repairs require either a complete teardown or replacing half the phone.
Samsung note s10+ fix
kamran.abbas10i - 回复
i drop my Samsung Note 10+ and broke the display how can i replace it
Hussain Shiyan - 回复
Sorry but the camera lens is apart of the actual rear glass.
ducky draws -
Please add how to replace the rear camera lense onle without having to take the back glass off.
Fawaz Tariq - 回复
What are you guys return policy because i received the wrong screen. Instead of the Galaxy S10 + screen i needed my Galaxy Note 10+ one. I haven’t taken the other screen out the wrapper yet.
William Rozier - 回复