Background and Identification
The Turtle Beach PX22 is a versatile gaming headset designed to optimize the gaming, chat, and listening experience. It was released on September 23, 2013 and is compatible with many different devices. It can be used as headphones with any music device, as a microphone to chat with friends, or as an all inclusive headset to immerse you in the gaming experience, taking advantage of all the options the PX22 has to offer.
The PX22 embraces the traditional headset structure. It contains two speakers, one for each side labeled L (left) and R (right), that envelop each ear. These are connected by an arched support that goes over the users head and contains a cushion for comfort. The microphone can be found connected to the left speaker, which can rotate to wherever is most comfortable.
The new redesigned inline amplifier includes multiple controls to adjust the sound quality to your desired specifications. This amplifier includes adjustable bass and treble levels, dynamic chat boost, a variable microphone monitor, game and chat volume controls, and a microphone control switch to change in between mute, high, low, and phone call.
Dimensions and Components
- cable lengths Straight talkback cable (31in) 3.5mm to 3.5mm 4 pole cable (11.5in)
- Speakers: 50mm diameter speakers with neodymium magnets
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Weight: 8.3oz
- Headband/Earpad Material: Fabric Headband and Earpads with Foam Cushioning
- Microphone Design: Flexible Omni-Directional Microphone
- Earcup Design: Around-Ear
- XBox 360
- Xbox One
- Treble and Bass control
- Overall volume
- Headset chat volume
- Microphone chat volume
- 4-way toggle mic switch (mute, high, low, phone call)
- mobile compatibility
- $79.95 MSRP
If you have problems that need to be fixed try going to the Troubleshooting page.