If you are experiencing any form of defects in regards to the Ridgid GEN5X R8653 saw, refer to the associated troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The Ridgid GEN5X R8653 is a 18V 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw is a consumer-grade power tool with several pro-level features. The model number is located on the left side of the saw on top of the motor housing. It uses a brushless motor, which offers longer battery life and reduced weight. This circular saw includes features to increase user-friendliness, such as a dust blower and LED light. This saw has all the necessary parts to make a cut that won’t break the bank. These are the features of the Ridgid GEN5X R8653:
- Sight-line blower: allows for better cuts by clearing debris from cut path.
- Up to a 56° bevel click in place system: allows for more general used angles.
- Textured hand grip: allows for better control and handling.
- Blade Diameter- 7-1/4
- Maximum Cut Depth @ 90 Deg (in.)- 2.44
- Depth (in.)- 15.32
- Height (in.)- 9.13
- Width (in.)- 8.98
- Blade Diameter (in.)- 7-1/4
- Blade Location- Right
- Maximum Cut Depth @ 45 Deg (in.)- 1.81
- Maximum Speed (rpm)- 3700
- Voltage (volts)- 18