I broke my OnePluse 9 5G screen
Shattered Screen; where can I order parts?
The OnePlus 9 5G is a midrange Android smartphone developed by OnePlus. It was released on Match 26, 2021.
The 9 5G runs on a Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm) chipset and contains up to 256 GB of internal storage and 12 GB RAM. The non-removable battery offers 4500 mAh with 65W wired and 15W wireless charging.
The OnePlus 9 5G comes in three different color options: Winter Mist, Arctic Sky, Astral Black. Similar to it's predecessor it features a 6.55" Fluid AMOLED display but offers a 120Hz refresh rate compared to 90Hz in the OnePlus 8. Besides the color options you can differ the OnePlus 8 and 9 when comparing the camera module design. The module of the OnePlus 9 sits in the top left corner of the rear glass and the module of the OnePlus 8 in the center.
Release date: 2021, March 23
- 160 x 74.2 x 8.7 mm (EU/NA)
- 160 x 73.9 x 8.1 mm (IN/CN)
- 192 g (EU/NA)
- 183 g (IN/CN)
- Fluid AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+
- 6.55 inches, 103.6 cm2 (~87.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)
Operating System: Android 11, upgradable to Android 13, OxygenOS 13
Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Cortex-X1 & 3x2.42 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4x1.80 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Adreno 660
RAM and Storage: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM
- Rear-facing cameras:
- 48 MP, f/1.8, 23mm (wide), 1/1.43", 1.12µm, multi-directional PDAF
- 50 MP, f/2.2, 14mm (ultrawide), 1/1.56", 1.0µm, AF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (monochrome)
- Front-facing camera: 16 MP, f/2.4, (wide), 1/3.06", 1.0µm
- Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- 65W wired, PD, 1-100% in 29 min (advertised), 15W wireless (EU/NA))
- Fingerprint (under display, optical)
- Electronic compass
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA
- Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- USB Type-C 3.1, OTG