IN2010 China, IN2011 India, IN2013 Europe/Asia, IN2015 USA Dual SIM, IN2017 5G (T-Mobile), IN2019 5G UW (Verizon)
Click here to follow the link to the One Plus 8 troubleshooting page.
The OnePlus 8 is an Android-based smartphone that is manufactured by OnePlus. The device has 5G connectivity and a 90 Hz display. The OnePlus 8 runs a Qualcomm Snapdragon System and up to 12 GB of RAM.
When the device was first released in April 2020, an issue quickly arose regarding its display. OnePlus acted quickly and released that it was a hardware issue but could not be fixed by firmware. Options were given to customers for returns or repair services.
There is a triple camera array on the rear and a 16 MP front camera. Both the rear and front cameras feature autofocus. The front camera also allows for a face unlock and Auto-HDR.
The audio comes equipped with dual stereo speakers and noise cancelling support.
The device has a rounded edges creating a waterfall display appearance. The punch-hole front camera is located in the upper-left-hand corner of the display. The rear camera array on the rear are placed in the middle near the top edge of the device with the flash below it.
The OnePlus 8 comes equipped with a USB-C 3.1 port and a dual nano-SIM slot located on the bottom edge. The buttons on the side of the phone allow gestures and on-screen navigation along with an alert slider.
- Dimensions: 160.2 x 72.9 x 8 mm (6.31 x 2.87 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 180 g (6.35 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Models: IN2013, IN2017, IN2010, IN2019
- Type: Fluid AMOLED, 90Hz, HDR10+
- Size: 6.55 inches, 103.6 cm2 (~88.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)
- OS: Android 10, upgradable to Android 11, OxygenOS 11, Android 12, OxygenOS 12
- Internal Memory: 8 or 12 GB RAM
- Storage: 128 GB or 256 GB UFS 3.0
- Sensors: fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass