Background and Identification
The Motorola Moto G7 Plus was released in March 2019 as the company’s new generation of “Moto G” devices. The Moto G7 Plus offers an aluminum frame that supports the high quality budget design of the phone. Other features include a 19:9 display ratio, fast charging, HD+ resolution, and 2 color options. Motorola has since released a successor to the Moto G7, called the Moto G8.
Compared to last year’s Moto G6, the Moto G7 Plus brings improvements with a glass body design and thinner bezels. The G7 Plus carries a better camera and faster chip, but limited availability (it will not be sold in the US).
The only device model number is the XT1965 as it is an international phone.
For additional help on the Motorola Moto G7 Plus, check out the device's troubleshooting page.
- Dimensions: 157 x 75.3 x 8.3 mm
- Processor: Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 (Octa-core 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4x1.6 GHz Kryo 260 Silver; Adreno 509 GPU)
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB storage; micro SD slot for expansion
- Rear Camera: 16 megapixel rear camera, f1.7 aperture, Object Image Stabilization, 2160p video recording at 30 fps
- Front Camera: 12 megapixel front camera, f2.2 aperture, screen flash, 2160p video recording at 30 fps
- Battery: 3000mAh battery, Fast battery charging 27W
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Other: Water-repellent nano coating, fingerprint sensor, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C, 3.5 mm headphone jack, 6.2 in 1080x2270 LCD pixel display