For information regarding troubleshooting issues, please visit the troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The Lenovo ThinkPad T410s began selling in 2010, offered in two different options: The first having a basic LCD screen and the other having a touch screen display. In this device page, we will focus on the basic LCD screen. Although the Lenovo ThinkPad T410s is an older model, this was the gateway to the advancements in business laptops.
There are some key features you may like to know:
- The ThinkPad line introduced the fingerprint scanner to laptops.
- There are secondary touch pad buttons that make it more accessible to type and click.
- To make the ThinkPad T410s more business like, Lenovo included a mute button on the top left corner.
- The laptop is nearly all black, excluding the "Enter" button, the audio control buttons, and the red trackpoint in the middle of the keyboard that serves as a touchpad alternative.
- The port selection is focused for businesses.
- For the year released, one of the thinnest laptops on the market.