Background and Identification
Lenovo is a Chinese technology company and manufactures an array of electronic products including personal computers, tablets, smartphones, storage devices, and many more. The IdeaPad line is a consumer-oriented product line that stood out by its widescreen, VeriFace facial recognition, frameless screens, touch controls, and Dolby speaker systems. The IdeaPad 300 line was introduced in 2015 and has no multitouch displays. NotebookCheck states in their review on the Lenovo IdeaPad 305-15, “The computer presents solid processing performance and is well-equipped. However, it has clear shortcomings in battery life and keyboard.”
The Lenovo IdeaPad 305 has an option of three colors, blue, yellow, and purple, and these colors cover the entire laptop excluding the keyboard and display bezels. The Lenovo logo can be found under the display, and on the upper case in the top left.
- Processor: Up to 5th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processor
- Operating System: Up to Windows 10 Home
- Graphics: Integrated Intel® / Up to AMD Radeon™ R5 M330 2 GB
- Memory: Up to 16 GB DDR3L
- Webcam: Up to 720p
- Storage: Up to 1 TB HDD / Up to 1 TB SSHD (8 GB)
- Audio: Dolby® Advanced Audio
- Battery: Up to 5.5 Hours
- Display: HD or FHD (1920 x 1080)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): (mm) : 380 x 262 x 24.7 / (inches) : 14.96" x 10.31" x 0.97"
- Weight: Starting at 4.7 lbs (2.2 kg) without ODD / Starting at 5.1 lbs (2.3 kg) with ODD
- WiFi and Bluetooth®: WiFi 802.11 a/c or b/g/n, Bluetooth® 4.0
- Connectors: 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 2-in-1 Card Reader (SD, MMC), HDMI, RJ45, Audio Combo Jack