Feel free to check out this device's troubleshooting page for additional information on the Hover-1 Maverick .
Background and Identification
The Hover-1 Maverick (manufacturer part number H1-MVRK-MNT) was designed to be a personal transporter. Users have the ability to ride the Hover-1 Maverick with minimal effort as it is driven by simply leaning into the desired direction of travel.
The Hover-1 Maverick is a hoverboard with two 6.5 inch wheels and a top speed of 7 mph. There is one LED light located near the center of the hoverboard, slightly offset to the right side if you are facing the hoverboard from the back. On the back of the board is a power button and a charging port on the opposite side of the board as the LED light.
This board comes in many colors, but one commonality is the black foot mats located on either side of the surface of the board. These indicate where your feet should be placed. There should also be a label with the words “HOVER-1” on the front of the hoverboard’s shell.
- Model: Hover-1 Maverick (H1-MVRK)
- Net Weight: 15lbs (6.8 kg)
- Load: 44-160lbs (20-72.5 kg)
- Ground Clearance: 1.5 inches (3.81 cm)
- Platform Height: 4.5 inches (11.43cm)
- Tire Type: Non-Pneumatic Solid Tires
- Operating Temperature: 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Max Speed: Up to 7mph (11.3km/h)
- Max Distance: up to 3 miles (4.8 km)
- Max Incline: 10 degree
- Maximum Turning Radius: 0 degrees
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Battery Voltage: 36V
- Battery Capacity: 2.0 Ah
- Power Requirement: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Charge Time: up to 6 hours