Diagnose, fix problems and find parts using the HTC Touch Pro 2 Toubleshooting Guide
Identification and Background ¶
The HTC Touch Pro 2 smartphone features a slide-out (QWERTY) keyboard and a 3.6-inch touch-sensitive screen. If your HTC smartphone turns on then it will display its model type across the screen while it starts up.
Some things that set the HTC Touch Pro 2 apart from the original Touch Pro are: the Touch Pro 2 has a larger screen size as well as phone size in general, it has a tougher less glossy outer case, a slide out keyboard that pivots to angle the screen, and the Touch Pro 2's camera does not have a flash built into it.
Highlights of the device are:
- a slide-out-5-row keyboard with well-spaced keys
- 3.6-inch touch-sensitive screen with WWGA (480 X 800 pixel) resolution
- dual microphone/speaker providing crystal-clear conference call capability
- adjustable tilt screen for enhanced viewing experience
- zoom bar to precisely zoom in or out when viewing images or web pages