AC Power Corden
Identification and Background
The fan model (FT30-3D) is one of a product family including two other models (FT23-3D and FT40-3D), with a difference in fan height. The guides can be used to address issues with any of the identified fans.
The model numbers are found on the bottom base of the table fan.
These guides will cover the following fan models:
- 3 Speeds (low, medium, high)
- Knock-down structure
- Both tilting angle
- Input voltage: 120 VAC at 60 Hz
- Current draw: 0.35 Amps
Size and weight
- Fan blade diameter: 12 inches
- Maximum overall height: 12 inches
- Fan guard diameter: 13.75 inches
- Weight: 4 lbs
White with a gray base support
Diagnose any issues you may be having with your desk fan using our GD Midea FT30-3D Troubleshooting Guide.