For additional help, check out the Dyson DC58 Troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The Dyson DC58, V6 Trigger, was released in 2014.
The Dyson DC 58 is a handheld vacuum cleaner that offers two times the power of any other handheld vacuum available. It features a 2 Tier Radial cyclone system that picks up the finest dust particles. A nickel manganese cobalt battery delivers up to 20 minutes of vacuum time. Sporting a 350 W Dyson digital motor V6 that spins at 110,000rpm this is the most powerful handheld vacuum on the market. 2-year parts and labor warranty.
All of Dyson DC58 handheld features:
- Extra tools - All Dyson vacuums come with Dyson-engineered tools for cleaning hard to reach place around the home.
- Hygienic bin emptying - Just push the button to release dirt.
- Dyson digital motor - Up to 3 times faster than conventional motors.
- Boost mode - 6 minutes of increased suction power for more difficult tasks.
- 20 minutes of powerful suction - with re-engineered cobalt battery, Dyson V6 Trigger provides 20 minutes of powerful suction.
- 2-year warranty - All Dyson handheld vacuums come with a 2-year warranty - parts and labor.