scanner won't scan to my computer
Why can't I scan to my computer?
The HP Photosmart Premium All-in-One printer can be used as a printer, copier, scanner. This printer uses a 5 color print system.
Its defiantly be the software problem and you can easily fix it by going to HP`s website then enter the specified model number of your product to get the latest driver and pc software. By installing the latest driver definition this shall hopefully solve your problem.
Network Problem"Hehp You Problem Scaner Printer"
- Window XP network not access but:
- network cable is OK
- set IP address is OK (not conflict IP)
- ping to gateway "Request time out."
- ping to DNS "Request time out."
- show status in black not blue color & send "0" Receive "0" value
- Solution is RESTART computer it will be Okay!
- Network icon show wrong process
- Save all document are opening and then close all application
- Run file “flush.bat”
- Wait for restart already will be OK.
- Cannot connect WIFI
- Existed Manual ip-address for WIFI IPv4
- Go to WIFI IPv4 then choose “Obtain an IP address automatically”
goede middag ik ben in het bezit van een oude printer een hp psc 1275 all in one nu geeft hij aan dat de scanner defect is maar ik heb nog een aantal cardridges origineel van hp dus die kosten mij nogal wat euro's
en om die nou weg te gooien zie ik niet zitten dus mijn vraag is kan deze scanner vervangen worden of is dit type printer te oud of kost dit ook een vermogen.
afz: Piet Aukes, Wormer ( n-h )
I had the problem with my HP Photosmart and it was a hardware fault in the scanner. It is an easy fix as it is normally in the position sensor. This is a small wheel ( looks like a strobe, but it is not) on the scan head with a light source and sensor. It can be cleaned with a soft brush or even a small strip of paper either side of the wheel. The only problem is getting to it . The screws for the scanner lid are on the underside and hard to get to. On mine the top of the printer was unscrewed (spline driver needed) and the lid lifted from the hinge. The rear screws can then be removed from the lid. Do not remove or damage the ribbon cable. With the glass removed and everything back in place the scan head can be accessed and cleaned . Test before you put it back together. If it passes the boot up self test it works.