Is my motherboard dead?
I would like to ask if anyone had a problem with PS Vita 2000 like I do. The console does not turn on, at all. It is charging (solid orange light) but does not react when I press the power button.
I already checked the most common problems and tried those steps:
- Replaced battery with a known good one.
- Pressed PS, R and Power button combination.
- Tried charging it with different charger and power cord.
- Looked for signs of water damage (didn’t found any).
- Checked continuity on fuses around the power section (all working).
- Placed the MB in another unit with working components (power button, controller boards, and battery).
Can anyone give me some advice on how to troubleshoot this one?