My tablet it stuck on the rca welcome screen.
My tablet is stuck on Rca booting screen and will not proceed. I have done numerous resets and restarts and nothing is working. I need help!
@kelbmass15 you are not telling us exactly what you tried. So let's start with that. You said you tried multiple resets and restart but I would try the "Hard Reset". Doing this will erase all your data on the tablet,
1. Make sure that the tablet is actually powered off.
2. Press the "Power" and the "Volume Up" buttons, together, until you see the start-up logo on the screen.
3. Once you can see the logo, release the buttons and allow the device to enter the "System Recovery Mode".
4. Next use "Volume Down" button to get to the "wipe data/factory reset" option When in recovery mode the "Volume Up" and "Volume Down" buttons are how to can navigate and highlight what option you need.
5. Once you have selected the "wipe data/factory reset", press the "Power" button to select that option.
6. On the following screen, repeatedly press the "Volume Down" button until the "Yes - delete all user data" option is what is selected.
7. Then press the "Power" button to hard reset the tablet.
Should this fail as well than you most like have problems with your firmware and will have to try to update/repair that.
Well i just need someone to tell me how to fix a frozen welcome screen. I beg of your help please and thank you. :)
If you fill out his form you will receive a repair authorization number and the address to shop you unit to.
This form is for warranty repairs and non warranty so they will be able to assist you. The link for the form is below. Hope this helps answer your question.
Use preauthorization code: MKM116
If your tablet is stuck on the dog screen what I did was reset the tablet by using a paper clip and putting it in the hole and now try the steps that it says since it is turned off
过去 24 小时： 3
过去 7 天： 34
过去 30 天： 125