Power button on monitor stuck
The power button on the infant optics DXR-8 is stuck. Is there a way to fix this so we do not have to buy a new one?
Just fixed mine today because ours was stuck as well and the slightest tap to the button would turn it on or off.
What I did was:
1. Follow the dis-assembly guide on this site. I used a small pocket knife to separate the adhesive front plate.
2. Take apart a ball point pen that has a spring in it.
3. Cut a quarter of the spring off.
4. Compress the spring and place it so the less coiled end goes around the digital push button switch nub on the main board. The spring end *should* be around the nub not really pressing on it.
5. Place the plastic button on top of the spring. Might take a little finagling to get it to stay and be center.
We tried this and it worked. Thanks for providing!
Genius, worked like a charm. Thank you!
Does anyone have any experience with the actual switch on the motherboard malfunctioning? I took it apart but the electrical switch seems to be finicky (I can't get it to function like I'd expect).
where is the dis-assembly guide? I cannot seem to find it.
过去 24 小时： 3
过去 7 天： 42
过去 30 天： 149