Phone will not turn on ¶
No matter what you do, your phone will not turn on.
- Try charging the phone.
- Make sure battery is properly oriented.
- Replace the battery.
- Check buttons to see if they need replacement or have damage. (see Step 4)
Sound Problems ¶
There is an echoing sound when you use your phone.
- Make sure the echo is not due to using the phone a small enclosed area.
- Make sure the echo is not caused by a lack of signal by checking the signal bar on the phone.
- If there is an echoing sound, try replacing the speaker.
Speaker Volume ¶
The volume is too low or different from the regular volume.
- Make sure the sound is turned up.
- Try replacing the speaker.
Keypad will not respond ¶
Some or all of the buttons do not respond or do something different from their actual purpose.
- Check to see that phone is adequately charged.
- Check to see if buttons are clean or if anything is obstructing the keypad.
- Check the buttons and the keypad to see if they are damaged or need to be replaced.
- If unresponsive, replace keypad buttons.
Broken Antenna ¶
Broken Front Flip Plate ¶
Replace front flip plate.
Broken screen ¶
Broken connection covers ¶
Replace connection covers.