For additional help on the ZTE Blade Max, check out the device's troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The ZTE Blade X Max was released in May of 2017. The Blade X Max can be identified by its aligned back camera, flash, and fingerprint scanner, as well as the Cricket logo on the back of the phone. This device has a 6-inch HD touchscreen, which has a resolution of 1080x1920 pixels. The battery has a capacity of 17.7 hours (3400mAh) and the phone is powered by 1.4GHz Qualcom Snapdragron processor, with 2GB of ram. It runs on Android version 7.1.
There are 32GB of raw hardware data and 22GB of space available for users, which can be expanded with a microSD card. The Blade X Max sports a 13 megapixel back camera, paired with an LED flash, 1080p video, and a 5 megapixel front camera.
The model number and serial number can be found by removing the phone’s backing or through settings.
- Dimensions: 6.50" x 3.27" x 0.37"
- Display: 6" TFT Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- Operating system: Android™ 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Processor: Qualcomm® MSM8940 1.4 GHz octa-core
- Memory:2 GB RAM, up to 32 GB internal memory microSDXC™ support up to 128 GB
- Rear camera: 13 MP with LED flash; Full HD video (1920 x 1080)
- Front camera: 5 MP Wi-Fi® 802.11 b/g/n
- Talk time: Up to 17.7 hours
- Standby time Up to 241 hours
- Weight: 6.93 oz
- Battery: 3,400 mAh non-removable
- HAC: Rated for hearing aids: M4/T3
- Charging solution: USB Type-C™ port with Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 2.0
- Headset solution: 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Network frequency: LTE Bands 2, 4, 5, 12 ; UMTS/HSPA/HSPA+ Bands 1, 2, 4, 5; GSM/GPRS/EDGE Bands 2, 3, 5, 8
Source: ZTE Blade X Max Specs