Upon its release in 2005, Sony Ericsson wanted the K750i to provide a portable phone with a high quality video and digital camera. Other features were added to gain a more concrete following and compete with other cellphones on the market, such as a radio and digital music player. During its time, the phone was incredibly popular—especially in the United Kingdom and Australia.
The phone is recognized by its external features, such as a memory stick duo slot and side buttons controlling features such as volume and camera functioning. The K750i Is a mere 3.5 ounces, with a sleek and almost rectangular exterior. It is easily recognized by the camera and large shutter located on the back of the phone
For helpful tips, go to the troubleshooting guide page.
- 9 hours available through talk-time
- 600 hours available through stand-by time
- 176x220 pixels
- 262,144 colour TFT-LCD
- 64 MB Sony Memory Stick PRO Duo included
- Phone memory 38 MB (Actual free memory may vary due to phone pre-configuration)
- Memory Stick PRO Duo support (up to 2 GB)
- GSM 900
- GSM 1800
- GSM 1900
- 3.9 x 1.8 x 0.8 inches
- 99 g
- 3.5 oz
- 2 Megapixels
- AF 4.8 mm 1:2.8
Some alternate guides and resources are linked below.