- Nest Thermostat E developed by Google Nest. The nest was created on August 31.
- The Google Nest Thermostat E is a smart home thermostat developed by Google, designed to help users save energy and money while providing efficient climate control in their homes. Released in 2017, it features a minimalist design and easy-to-use controls. The Nest Thermostat E is compatible with most heating and cooling systems and can be controlled using the Nest app. It also learns the user's habits and preferences, adjusting the temperature accordingly to maximize energy efficiency.
- If you want to learn more about the Nest Thermostat E, visit:
- The Google Nest Thermostat E has a translucent white screen with a 3.19 (8.1 cm) diameter round display. The outside ring is a white plastic ring. For the thermostat base, the Nest Thermostat E has six wire connectors and a blue bubble level on top. The screw holes for the base are at the top and bottom and there is an oval display connector at the bottom. The wire hole for the Nest Thermostat E is circular. For the Nest app, the background will be mostly white and will have shades of gray with the temperature in an orange font.
- Size and weight: Mass: 4.9 oz (139 g) | Diameter: 3.19 in (8.1 cm) | Height: 1.14 in (2.89 cm)
- Color: White
- Screen: 24-bit color LCD | 320 x 320 resolution at 182 pixels per inch | 1.76 in (4.5 cm) diameter
- Languages: English (US, UK) | Dutch | French (Canada, France) | Italian | Spanish (Americas, Spain)
- Compatibility: The Nest Thermostat E works with 85% of 24V heating and cooling systems, including gas, electric, forced air, heat pump, radiant, oil, hot water, solar and geothermal. | Heating and Cooling: 1 stage of heating (W1) and cooling (Y1) and a second stage of either heating (W2) or cooling (Y2). | Heat pump: with auxiliary and emergency heat (O/B, AUX) Fan (G) | Power (C, Rh or Rc) | The Nest Thermostat E is designed to work even if your home doesn't have a common (C) wire, but installing a new C wire may be required.
- Sensors: Temperature | Humidity | Proximity/Occupancy | Ambient light
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Power consumption: Less than 1 kWh/month
- Connectivity requirements: Wi-Fi internet connection | Phone or tablet running iOS or Android | Nest app
- Wireless: 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz, 802.11a/n 5GHz | 802.15.4 @ 2.4GHz | Bluetooth Low Energy
- Certification: UL 60730-1, Standard for Safety Automatic Controls | UL 60730-2-9, Particular Requirements for Temperature Sensing Controls | ENERGY STAR
- Green: RoHS compliant | REACH compliant | Recyclable packaging | Title 20 battery charger compliant
- Google Nest Support: Please see this for support on the Nest Thermostat E provided by Google Support.
- Google Nest Troubleshooting: Please see this from Google with additional information on the Nest Thermostat E.
- Google Nest Thermostat E Error Codes: Please see this for more information on error codes you may encounter with your Nest Thermostat E.
- Nest Thermostat E on Amazon