The Milwaukee Multi-meter 2216-20 is a heavy-duty, true-RMS multi-meter that supports the following measurements: AC voltage, DC voltage, Resistance, Frequency, Continuity, and AC/DC Current. It has a Safety Category Rating of CAT III 600V.
To identify the Milwaukee Multi-meter 2216-20, flip the device over and check the marking on the stand flap. It should have the following marking: "CAT.NO: 2216.20". The device has a red/black colour. On the front of the device, there is a large LCD screen with a dial function switch below it. At the very bottom of the front, there is a "Milwaukee" logo with three test lead plugs marked "A", "COM", and "V Ω".
- Battery Type: Alkaline (2 x AA)
- Display Type: LCD
- Switch Type: Dial
- Length: 6-1/2"
- TRMS: Yes
- Current AC DC: 10.00A
- Frequency: 2.00 Hz - 50.00 kHz
- Resistance: 40MΩ
- Continuity: Audible
- Capacitance: 1,000μF
- Safety Category Rating: CAT III 600V
- Voltage AC: 6.00mV - 600V
- Voltage DC: 600.0mV - 600V
- Backlight: Yes
- HOLD MIN MAX: Yes
- Bargraph: Yes
- Rugged Overmolding: Yes
- Accessory Attachment: Magnetic Meter Holder
- Calibration Needed: Yes - Recommend calibration service once every year