If you have questions regarding your device, click here.
Like all of Lenovo's Y-series laptops, the Lenovo Y50-70 Touch (released in August 2014) specializes in gaming. It can be distinguished from the other Lenovo Y-series laptops based on its size and its use of a touch screen (you can identify which generation you own by reading the small white print on the bottom of the laptop). The laptop has a 15.6" touchscreen and weighs 5.7 pounds.
This laptop is slimmer than its predecessors, partly because it does not include an optical drive. This is not a significant issue, unless you wish to use DVDs. A solution to this is to buy an external hard drive. Furthermore, the Lenovo Y50-70 Touch features a Core i7-4710HQ processor, which is better than the Y50's Core i7-4700HQ processor.
Most of the components can be replaced and the replacement parts can be purchased directly from Lenovo or other websites.
- 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-4710HQ
- Windows 8.1 64-Bit
- NVIDIA® GTX 860M 4GB (Maxwell)
- 16GB PC3-12800 DDR3L SDRAM 1600 MHz
- 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) 10-point multitouch display
- 15.23" x 10.37" x 0.9"
- 5.7 lbs
- Backlit AccuType® keyboard
- 1TB SSHD with integrated 8 GB NAND flash or up to 512 SSD
- JBL® speakers with Dolby® Advanced Audio V2
- Up to 4 hours WiFi browsing depending on configuration
- Bluetooth® 4.0
- WiFi: Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160
- 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, Audio Combo Jack (headphone and mic), HDMI-out, 4-in-1 (SD / MMC / SDXC / SDHC) card reader, RJ45, SPDIF