Background and Identification
The IdeaPad 330S-15IKB, produced by Lenovo, was released in 2015 for the budget friendly laptop market. Consumers are offered a well-designed laptop without a hefty price tag.
Several configurations of the IdeaPad 330S-15IKB are available. Users can choose processors from Intel Pentium 4415U up to the powerful Core i7-8550U. They can also choose from various RAM, storage, and graphics options.
Designed to look high-end and robust, the case of the IdeaPad 330S-151KB is made of polished aluminum—a premium look. The screen has thin bezels, making it easy to bend. But, the lid does not bend with simple opening and closing. Then, the display lid also contains aluminum. The 15.6 “ notebook is quite sleek and has a comfortable keyboard. However, it lacks in battery life and performance. Some earlier versions also lack in display quality.
- Display: 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS Anti-Glare
- Processor: Up to 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-8550U Processor (1.80GHz, up to 4.0GHz with Turbo Boost Technology, 8MB Cache)
- Memory: Up to 20 GB(4 GB Solderd+16 GB Soddim) DDR4 2400 MHz
- 1 TB 5400 RPM
- 1 TB 5400 RPM + 16 GB Intel Optane Memory
- 128 GB SSD NVME+1 TB 5400 RPM
- 128 GB SSD SATA
- Dimensions: 14.1" x 8.81" x .076" / 358.4 x 224 x 19.4 (mm)
- Weight: Starting at 4.45 lbs (2.02 kg)
- Up to 7 hours productivity
- Up to 5 hours gaming and video playback
- 30 WHR, 45 WHR, 52.5 WHR
- OS: Windows 10 Home or Free DOS