LIFX BR30 Resolder Resistors
Background and Identification
The LIFX BR30 is an adjustable-color LED smart bulb that offers Wi-Fi connectivity. There are a variety of different settings and combinations for different color options that can be set on a timer or randomized however you like. The bulb uses Wi-Fi to connect to an application on the user’s phone for all the customizable options.
The bulb itself is separated into three sections. The silver section, at one end, resembles a coil that screws into a fixture for a power source connection. The middle section is white on the outside and inside it contains a PCB that attaches to the RGBW LEDs and talks to your phone. The top section is a translucent and white diffuser allowing colored light to emit.
A two year warranty is included. It is estimated to have a life span of 25,000 hours.
- Type of Bulb: LED
- Voltage: AC 100-240V 50/60 Hz
- Form: A19
- Power Consumption Use: 11.5W at full brightness
- Power Consumption Idle: <0.5W at full brightness
- Power Consumption Equivalent: 75W
- Width: 3.74 inches
- Height: 5.04 inches
- Weight: 8.5 ounces
- Brightness: 1100 lumens
- Part Number: LHB30E26UC10
- Manufacturer: LIFX
- Color Temperature: 1500K to 9000K
- Beam Angle: 200°
- Dimming: Software dimming 1% -100%
- Wi-Fi: 2.4GHz
- Security: WPA, WPA2
- Color rendering index (CRI): 80