Background and Identification
Huawei produces a variety of electronic devices, including laptops, tablets, and wearables, as well as a variety of products and services for businesses. Huawei is headquartered in Shenzhen, China, after being founded there in 1987. Huawei is the largest manufacturer of telecommunications equipment in the world. It is also the second-largest smartphone manufacturer, behind only Samsung (Huawei surpassed Apple in 2018).
The Huawei Watch 2 is a member of the Huawei smartwatch line. The Huawei Watch 2 provides users with common smartwatch features, such as activity and sleep tracking, while also providing more advanced capabilities. The Huawei Watch 2 offers users a built-in GPS, offline music, and heart rate monitoring. The smartwatch also allows the user to receive notifications for calls, texts, and more. Additionally, the Huawei Watch 2 can interface with a variety of Android Wear apps.
The Huawei Watch 2 has a thin, circular watch display that connects to a wristband with a buckle strap. The watch face and wristband are both black in color.
- Dimensions: 1.80 x 0.50 x 1.90 inches
- Weight: 2.13 ounces
- Compatible Phone Operating Systems: iOS 9.0 or later, Android 4.4 or later
- Operating System: Android Wear 2.0
- RAM: 768 MB
- Battery: lithium metal, 240 mAh
- Use Time: up to 48 hours
- Type: OLED capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 1.2 inches
- Resolution: 390 x 390 pixels
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass
- In the Box:
- Charging cradle (with USB cable)
- Power adapter
- Quick Start guide
- Safety information
- Warranty card