Background and Identification
Released in 2014, the Desire 510 is a mid-range Android smartphone designed and manufactured by HTC, a Taiwanese consumer electronics company. It sports a 4.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels. The 510 is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor and comes with 1GB of RAM. The operating system of the 510 is the Android 4.4.4, skinned with the HTC Sense 6.0.
The 510 has a simple plastic build with rounded edges and a curved back, for comfort in handling the phone. At 158g and 139.9 x 69.8 x 9.99mm, the phone is quite hefty and it sports large bezels. The HTC logo can be easily found on the plain back, with the camera lens above it and the speaker below. Another logo can be found on the front of the phone, below the screen, although it is much smaller.
- Display: 4.70 inches, 480 x 854 pixels
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410, 1.2 GHz quad-core
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Storage: 8GB, expandable up to 128 GB via microSD
- Rear Camera: 5-megapixel
- Front Camera: .3-megapixel
- Operating System: Android 4.4.4, interfaced with HTC Sense 6.0
- Battery Capacity: 2100 mAh
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.00, FM radio, 3G, and 4G
- Dimensions: 139.90 mm x 69.80 mm x 9.99 mm
- Weight: 158.0 g
- Colors: Terra White, Meridian Grey