If you are having trouble with the HP Pavilion x360, try referring to the troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
HP Pavilion is a line of personal computers produced by Hewlett-Packard (HP). In 1995, HP introduced the Pavilion PC, an IBM-compatible computer of the desktop type, which marked the company's introduction into the home-computing market.
The HP Pavilion x360 (Model number: 11m-ad013dx) was released on November 16, 2018. The device features a 2-in-1 360 degree flip design with Windows 10 home software.
The computer weighs 3.06lbs and has an 11.6 diagonal backlit screen with multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass.
There are 12 models including the HP Pavilion x360.
- Dimensions: 11.6x7.9x.8 in
- Weight: 3.06lbs
- Memory: 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM
- Video graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 605
- Hard drive: 500 GB 5400 rpm SATA
- Battery: 2-cell, 37.2 Wh Li-ion
- Battery Life: Up to 8 hours and 30 minutes (mixed usage). Up to 7 hours and 30 minutes (video playback)
- Bluetooth: Intel® 802.11b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo
- Audio: B&O PLAY, dual speakers
- Webcam: Front-facing HP Wide Vision HD Webcam with integrated dual array digital microphones(89)