For additional information on troubleshooting the HP_Pavilion_14-n018us, visit this device’s troubleshooting page
Background and Identification
The HP Pavilion 14-n018us is a laptop designed by HP and released in 2013. The body of the laptop is silver metallic plastic with a matte black plastic bottom. It features a 14 inch LED display (1366 x 768) powered by an AMD integrated graphics card and equipped with an AMD processor. You can find instructions for disassembling the HP Pavilion 14-n018us here on iFixit or in the owner’s manual. This HP laptop is a touchscreen. The laptop is equipped with windows 8.
The HP Pavilion 14-n018us is equipped with 6GB DDR3L SDRAM and a 750GB 5400RPM hard drive. The HP Pavilion 14-n018us has a 14.0-inch diagonal HD BrightView LED-backlit display. The laptop has a Full-size island-style keyboard. The laptop has a DTS sound system.
To identify this laptop, flip the laptop upside down and look for an identification sticker. On the sticker find the model number (E8A80UA). Also look for common attributes such as the HP logo on the lid of the laptop and the grey/dark grey plastic frame.
- Dimensions: 0.91 in (H) x 13.66 in (W) x 9.41 in (D)
- Weight: 4.56 lb
- Power: 65W AC adapter, 4-cell 41WHr 2.8Ah lithium-ion battery
- Display: 14.0-inch diagonal HD BrightView LED-backlit display (1366 x 768)
- External Ports:
- Multi-format digital media card reader for Secure Digital cards
- 2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0
- 1 Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0
- 1 HDMI, 1 RJ-45 (LAN)
- 1 Headphone-out/Microphone-in combo jack
- Microprocessor: 1.7GHz up to 2.7GHz AMD Elite Quad-Core A8-5545M Accelerated Processor