Find information on common problems with the HKC 8" tablet in this troubleshooting guide.
Background and Identification ¶
The HKC 8" tablet is a handheld touch screen tablet which was released on February 20, 2014. The HKC 8" tablet has an 8" length between a lower corner of the screen and the upper corner of the screen on the opposite side.
It is available in 5 different colors (Black, Red, Purple, Pink, pr Blue)
Other Specifications ¶
- 8”, 1024×768 High Definition TN Panel
- 4:3, capacitive multi-touch screen
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 1.5 GHz Dual Core processor with 1GB RAM
- 8GB Storage – 5GB free cloud storage with Google Drive
- Micro SD card expansion slot
- Front-facing camera
- Built-in speaker
- Battery: 4000 mAH ~ 5 hours for music / 3 hours for video
- Dimensions: 8.11 w x 6.77 l x .46 h – inches, 1.14 lbs
Additional Information ¶
For addition information on the HKC 8" tablet, or if external support is needed, refer to any of the following links.