Angelcare AC401 Baby Monitor Disassemblyen
Background and Identification
Produced since 1999, the Angelcare AC401 is a baby monitor that can monitor both movement and sound. Movement is detected by a sensor pad with adjustable sensitivity that is slid under the baby’s mattress. If there is no movement, the AC401 will sound an alarm for 20 seconds. there is an optional “tic” sound that lets parents hear the baby’s movements. To minimize interference, the AC401 offers eight channels that parents can choose from.
In 2013, the AC401 Model was recalled due to two deaths of infants from cord strangulation.
- Brand: Angelcare
- Type: Movement
- Model: 401-A-US-1GV
- Range: Open field, up to 250 m, 656 ft
- Number of Channels:
- USA/Canada: 8 channels
- Europe: 8 channels
- Power Supply:
- 4 AAA alkaline batteries (not included) or 100-240V A C/7.5V D C adapter for Nursery Unit.
- 4 or 8 AAA rechargeable batteries and 100-240V A C/7.5V D C adapter for Charging Base for the Parent Unit.
- Transmission: Settings transmission from the Parent Unit to the Nursery Unit is made on the 2.4 GHZ frequency. Transmission from the Nursery Unit to the Parent Unit is made on the 864 MHz frequency in Europe/Asia/Africa and on the 927 MHz frequency for North America/Ecuador/Oceania. Hereby, Angelcare Monitors Inc, declares this baby monitor is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 1999/5/E C . The EU declaration of conformity can be obtained through your local distributor. Please refer to address in the manual.
- Color: Other
- Manufacturer: Angelcare
- Assembled Product Weight: 3.6 lbs
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.30 x 12.70 x 5.30 Inches