For solutions to common symptoms with your Chromebook, check out the troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The Acer Chromebook Spin 11 uses the operating system Chrome OS. It was released in May 2017 and is part of the Spin 11 line, series number R751TN. Model number: R751TN-C3P3. It retails for around $399.99.
Its features include 11.6" touch screen, LDC display screen, and an obsidian black exterior. The Chromebook's dimensions are 11.7" x 8.1" x 0.8" and weighs 3.09 Ibs. It comes standard with 4 GB of RAM, 32 GB of storage, and the battery last for up to ten hours. It's a 2-in-1 Chromebook that's able to flip into tablet mode, and the keyboard has channels beneath it to withstand 11 ounces of liquid spillage. It is military spec certified because of its endurance against rough environments.
The reviews of the Chromebook Spin 11 seems to be overall good considering the low price. Some flaws mentioned in the reviews are thick bezels, average memory capabilities, lag between pen strokes, and limited ports. The reviews mention that this Chromebook is perfect for students and schools or for someone outside of the classroom that will use it in rough environments. There have been recalls on the Chromebook 11 chargers because they overheat and melt, which pose fire and burn hazards.
- Physical dimensions: 11.7" x 8.1" x 0.8"
- Weight: 3.09 Ibs
- Color: Obsidian Black
- Interfaces: 2 USB-C (with power off charging), 2 USB 3.0, Headphone/ microphone combo jack
- Features: Shock-resistant, volume control, gyroscope, MIL-STD-810G tested, folds into tablet mode
- Main Storage: 32 GB eMMC
- Processor Speed: 1.1 GHz
- Bluetooth and WiFi Capable: Yes
- Touch Screen: Yes
- Stylus: Yes
- Type of Screen: 11.6" IPS
- Image Brightness: 240 cd/m^2
Audio & Video:
- Graphics Processor: Intel HD Graphics 500
- Camera: 2592 x 1944 (rear) and 1280 x 720
- Resolution: 5 Megapixel (rear), 1 Megapixel (front)
- Sound: Stereo speakers, microphone
- Technology: 2-cell lithium ion
- Capacity: 37 Wh
- Run Time: 10 hours
- Input: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Output: 45 Watt