I turn it on, but in a few second, it turns off immediately
I really appreciate any kinds of help.
So i have Asus ROG GL503VD,
As i said on the title, i turn it on then in a few second it turns off immediately without even showing ROG logo.
Here are the events:
- I hold the start button
- The rainbow light below the keyboard starts glowing as usual, The light that show the battery condition (battery indicator light) is also glowing, The screen is still black.
- Soon after, it turns off immediately. Also, i heard a laser gun star wars sound effect in the process. The rainbow light & the battery indicator light are turned off.
Before this thing happened:
- I shutdown it by using start button (hot shutdown ? Idk the name really). I was in a hurry.
- Plug out ac adapter. Anyway, i still can recharge the battery. I noticed the battery indicator lamp turned red (means not 100%), so i recharged it for a while, then it came back to white (100%)
- Hold start button 40 sec
- Plug out the drive (hdd) (Only the hard drive local disk D, not the ssd one, which is the local disk C).
- Plug out the battery. It’s kind of complicated, because the battery can’t be plugged out easily (you know, there are some laptop that the battery can be plugged out easily, like you don’t have to open the body).
- Plug in the ac adapter
- Plug in the battery
- Plug in the hdd
I’ve tried so many combinations
5 then 2, doesn’t work
5 then 1, doesn’t work
4 then 5, doesn’t work
3, 4 then 5, doesn’t work
3,4 then 6,7, doesn’t work
3,4 then 6,7 then 5, doesn’t work
Please, i need your help guys, i’m not an official tech guy, i know little about this thing…