Dropped phone, no mic, headphones, charging, itunes, loud speaker etc
My wife dropped her iphone and the following happened:
- Black screen followed by a blue screen then black again.
- Phone was responsive, can fill vibrate etc.
- I powered it off hoping to restart it and I couldn’t determine it if came back on (itunes didn’t recognize)
- Bought icloud locked phone off ebay that appeared to be good and working
- Replaced battery and lcd using the icloud locked phone and now I can access my phone
- The following doesn’t work: headphones, mic, charging, connection to itunes, front camera, ear piece.
- The following still works : wifi, lcd, touch, bluetooth, volume buttons, silence, touch id, power button, home button
I was hoping I could fix this phone but it seems like some greater damage was done from the drop, perhaps logic board damage? I do have all spare parts from this other phone that I could try, but it might be a waste of time given so many things aren’t working all at one time where they were all working 100% before.
Thanks in advance for any advice.