I have been incredibly sensitive to energy all my life, both with electronics AND even in certain parts of the world were I found most leylines converge. There are even times when I feel surging in my leg only to find there is a insulated corded cable plugged in directly under my feet, or even covered with some insulated plastic or covering.
I also had experiences in college where I would touch any non-conductive object (stone, wood, etc) and get a shock from it. The doctor at the time chalked it up to change in atmosphere (which I get) but it just happened so many times in different areas that where either dry or wet.
People never believe that I am hyper sensitive to this and REFUSE to us any wireless/Bluetooth devices on my body. It wasn’t until last night when I was using my Apple Pencil that I started to feel a numbing tingling sensation in my thumb. I was 90% complete with the drawing I was working on and thought I could push through it. It has since been a full day and it hasn’t subsided.
On another note, I have worked on the bleeding edge of technology most of my life, and about 50-60% percent of every computer, table, laptop, electronic has had some issue brand new out of the box. My parents always questioned whether I am a highly conducive or not.
I get the same experience with my Samsung S10 + phones and when I am using the TouchPad on my HP laptop. Feels like continuous electric shock through my hands and fingers. Very uncomfortable
由 WINSTON LEEKITT 完成的
I have same problem too. Any solution
由 Usman 完成的
When My fingers get cold & numb they ache.if I use my iPhone or iPad the screen zaps them like little shocks of electricity from a bad wire. It hurts more.
I’ve also had magnets stick to my left chest just above my heart. Had a magnetized name badge while working in catering at a college, drove me nuts to wear it on my left side. It always stuck to my chest. Making my clothing look wonky. I’ve also had 13 brain surgeries at base of my brain from cyst that forms in my spinal cord & brain stem. And a heart attack at 45. Often wonder if magnets effected my heart since they stick to me right above my heart. I think Reynauds causes achy fingers I’m not sure why electronic screens electrocute my cold numb aching fingers & thumb.
由 Jan Corlis 完成的
Does anyone have a solution to using an IPad with a protective case? S I have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome? My job depends on a solution.
Thanks in advance.
由 Christos Magafas 完成的
It's probably experiencing "leakage current" from the wall-wart supply. It can be on the order of 50 to 70 volts; not electrocution level but not good. Us a AC voltmeter to measure between what you are touching to earth ground. Or to a chair or furniture where you are sitting. I wouldn't be surprised if you see voltage across those surfaces. If you do, try another wall-wart power supply. It's not really that dangerous unless you were standing in water in your bare feet. Ben Franklin would find this very interesting.
Add your own "ground" to the outer case of the laptop or tablet just to see what's going on. Set the metallic portion of your device on a piece of aluminum foil and ground the corner of the foil to a faucet or the metal side of an appliance. If the problem goes away, you have leakage current through the frame of your device. Get a different power supply! These supplies are built under very suspicious quality control for next to nothing, so don't be surprised that leakage current is high.
由 Dan Smith 完成的