I can't figure out where that one is located

Hey there. So on the parts list for my fridge, I am seeing TWO water inlet values. A dual inlet valve (located in the interior of the the back panel of the fridge, behind the shelves), and another inlet valve that appears to be part of the icemaker assembly, but I can't figure out where that one is located. Do you have any recommendation as to which inlet valve typically needs replacing?

回答此问题 我也有这个问题


得分 0


Let's see if we can help. Please give us your make and model number.


@ezdizzy and post a copy of your parts list with your question so that we can see what you see. Use this guide 在已经存在的问题里加入图片 for that