Why a part of my screen turned green?

I dropped my phone and the glass shattered. I removed it successfully, everything seemed normal. I needed to wait a couple of days for the new glass to arrive, so I used the phone without a glass. Hours later I notice some green tint appearing on the same corner it hit, when I had dropped it. The next days it started spreading a little more and when the new glass arrived it was occupying about a third of my display.

I've came to terms with it not going away, but am just curious why did it happen, so I don't repeat the mistake. Was it an inevitable end induced by the drop, or did I do something wrong while repairing it, that caused it? Maybe I've overheated the LCD, or using the phone without a glass is not advisable?

回答此问题 我也有这个问题


得分 0