Some common problems with this device and fixes to those issues can be found in the troubleshooting page:
Weighing less than 32 ounces, the Jazz Ultratab C954 tablet by Android has a built in dual core 1.2GHz processor to deliver fast performance, a 9 inch diagonal LED multi-touch screen that allows full screen viewing, a Lithium Ion battery which averages 4 hours of non-stop use, and a few ports which allows for Micro-USB and HTMI connections.
This device also has been pre-installed with the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS software and various preloaded apps. The Ultratab tablet comes with 4GB of storage space but can be upgradable to the max capacity of 32GB. However, upgradable space is required to be purchased separately. To find out if this is your device, simply look at the back cover of the tablet. On the bottom-right corner, there should be in print, the model number and make of your device. For more details about the Jazz Ultratab C954 specifications, scroll down below.
- Dimensions: 0.5 x 9.4 x 5.8''
- Weight: 31.68 oz
- Wireless LAN: Yes
- Standard Memory(RAM): 1 GB
- Storage: 4 GB
- Battery: Lithium Ion, 3500 mAh
- Front Camera Resolution: 300 Kilopixel
- Processor Speed: 1.20 GHz
- Processor Core: Dual Core(2 Core)
- Operating System: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
The Manufacturer Manual link will redirect the page to view the manufacturer manual for the Jazz Ultratab c954 tablet.
- The Ultratab C954 Tablet Troubleshooting link will redirect the page to view this device's troubleshooting guide for common issues.
- The following link will redirect the page to view more details regarding the specs of the device. Specifications of Ultratab C954 Tablet