For additional help on the Asus Q505UA-BI5T7, check out the device’s troubleshooting page.
The Asus Q505UA-BI5T7 Laptop features a 360° rotatable 15.6-inch display touchscreen and comes standard with an 8th generation intel core I5 processor, 1 TB HDD, along with a powerful Harmon Kardon audio system. The screen boasts a resolution of 1920x1080 with a 178° viewing angle. To improve sleekness Asus includes a NanoEdge display with an ultra-narrow bezel creating a 79% screen-to-body ratio.
The Q505UA is ideal for multitasking. Included is 12 GB RAM that provides ample power to keep multiple programs running simultaneously. The laptop has three standard ports including HDMI, USB Type-C, and USB 3.0. It also possesses cutting-edge WiFi technology. Specifically, the Asus Q505UA includes the latest 802.11ac WiFi with speeds of up to 867Mbps.
The Asus Q505UA-BI5T7 can be identified by looking at the back of the laptop. A black factory sticker with a barcode should be located on the right-hand side in the middle of the fan exhaust. Right under the barcode, it should have the model number Q505UA-BI5T7 to identify the device.
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5 8250U Processor
- Graphics: Intel® Integrated UHD 620 Graphics
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- Memory: 12 GB DDR4 2400MHz SDRAM, up to 16 GB SDRAM
- Display: 15.6" (16:9) FHD (1920x1080)
- Storage: Hard Drives: 1TB 5400RPM SATA HDD
- Card Reader: Multi-format card reader (SD/SDHC)
- WebCam: VGA Web Camera
- Networking: Wi-Fi
Integrated 802.11 AC
Built-in Bluetooth V4.1
- Interface: 1 x Microphone-in/Headphone-out jack
1 x Type C USB3.0 (USB3.1 GEN1)
2 x USB 3.0 port(s)
1 x HDMI
- Audio: Built-in Stereo 1.6 W Speakers And Microphone
- Battery: 3 Cells 6 Whrs Polymer Battery
- Power Adapter: Plug Type:ø4 (mm)
19 V DC, 2.37 A, 45 W
100 -240 V AC, 50/60 Hz universal
- Dimensions: 14.33 x 9.69 x 0.76 inch (WxDxH)
- Weight: 4.19 lbs with Battery
- Security: Intel Anti-Theft