How to Replace Apple Magic Key (iPad Pro 12.9 inch 5th Generation)
The z button wont work
Apple Magic Keyboard (Ipad Pro 11" and 12.9" and Ipad Air 4th and 5th Generation)
- Comfortable backlit keys and a scissor mechanism with 1 mm travel for quiet, responsive typing.
- Designed for Multi‑Touch gestures and the cursor in iPadOS.
- Smooth angle adjustability delivers the perfect viewing angle.
- USB-C port for charging iPad Pro and iPad Air, freeing up the port on the iPad for other accessories.
- Folds into a case to provide front and back protection for traveling with iPad Pro and iPad Air.
iPad Pro 11-inch or 12.9-inch (1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th generation) & (3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th generation) or iPad Air (4th or 5th generation) running iPadOS 14.5 or later.
- iPad Pro 11-inch (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (6th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Air (5th generation)
- iPad Air (4th generation)