Controller Button and Trigger
Why won't it turn on?
How to replace or fix a damaged USB plug
Background and Identification
Released on October 25, 2015, the Afterglow Prismatic Wired Controller is an Xbox One controller produced by video game accessory company, PDP. The controller has been officially licensed by Microsoft for Xbox One, but it is also compatible with the Xbox X series.
With adjustable LED lighting built into the controller, users can choose their favorite color to illuminate during their gaming sessions, cycle through the rainbow, or have the lighting turned off completely. The controller’s clear polycarbonate casing allows users to view the controller’s inner circuitry.
The Afterglow Prismatic also offers a 3.55 mm headset jack that supports game and chat audio. Ease of use is increased with the onboard audio controls that allow gamers to easily access and adjust audio levels without interrupting gametime.
A common problem users face with the Afterglow is the controller not turning on or the white status LED not lighting up. To solve these issues, try the following:
* Ensure the Xbox One is turned on and running properly
- Make sure the cable is completely plugged in to both the console and the controller.
- Unplug the USB cable from the controller and plug it back in.
- If the problem is with the analog sticks or triggers, the controller may need to be recalibrated. If so, contact PDP Customer Support.
- Key Features:
- Signature Prismatic LED Lighthing
- Dual Multi-Function Wheels allow users to remap up to 6 actions
- Premium ALPS analog sticks
- 3.5 mm audio jack and onboard audio controls
- Dual rumble motors and impluse triggers
- 10 ft (3 m) USD cable included, detachable
- Compatible with the Afterglow Configuration App for Xbox One