Where can I get a new volume control

I am replacing the cracked screen on my Amazon Fire HD 7 (7th Gen). I am trying to put on the new screen and then volume control ribbon is in the way. Someone showed me how to move the control however pointed out the volume ribbon has been ripped so now it needs to be replaced. Does someone know where I can buy a replacement?

回答此问题 我也有这个问题


得分 0