Theres a few things that should try…
- Forcibly relaunching the Safari browser
- double click the home button, then swipe up to close the application. Then you would just open it like usual.
- Clear the browsers web data and history
- From Settings, go to “Safari” and then to “Clear History and Website Data”. This will clear out any cached data that might be causing the issue.
- Make sure your iPad is up to date
- Go the Settings app and to “General”, then go to “Software Update” and install what is available.
Hopefully one of these tricks should be able to help you out.